EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

QghyLu2.jpg

Shirogorov Arctic Dr. Death & Stefan Diedericks custom barlow

The reason you might like that Medford is that it's a Heretic Wraith. ;)
Haha!! And that is exactly why you don’t wake up early from a night shift and post. 😉

Thanks for clearing that up. Looks like “someone” could benefit from names of knives under the photo. 🤦‍♂️🤣😂🤣😂

I was thinking “dang that is one nice Medford.” Couldn’t have been more wrong.

For framelock flipper Friday, I got my 0801BW with me today. It is always a treat when I get to carry a 0801 with me. I really,like the older Art Deco styling of this Redford design. When I first got this 0801BW I wasn’t so sure of the black wash finish, adding some bronze titanium hardware really sets it off nicely now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Sorry for the recycled photo, but it has been overcast all day long here today.

I’m not generally a big fan of Medford…although I do own the Gentleman Jack…but that is one nice looking knife!
Is the blade stock on that one still uber ridiculous thick? Or is it a slicing machine?

Edit:Oops haha

The reason you might like that Medford is that it's a Heretic Wraith. ;)

It is a Heretic Wraith....but it sounds like that has already been determined ;). I haven’t had a chance to use it a whole lot yet, but if I had to guess....I don’t think it’s going to be a slicing beast

I went small for Carbon Fiber Friday with my 0450. In many ways I prefer the 0452 as I'm definitely a bigger knife kinda guy, but the action on this little 'un is really much better with a lighter, more dialed-in detent, an effortless, sure, flip, and it's so much easier to disengage.

ITUGjzB.jpg

WmF37DD.jpg

This was originally an all-Ti handled knife, but I got this very nice show-side CF slab from an unfortunately now defunct scale-maker to better match its bigger brother.

gl6fEpZ.jpg

Back