EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

BLulZOx.jpg

I was gonna get some work in on the dump trailer this afternoon, but once again basketball admin took up most of the day. I'd put my work-user Tarbargan in my pocket for Throwback Thursday but only got so far as to take a couple quick pics out front of the workshop. I did carry it again this evening as I drove up-Cape to chair the Board Meeting I'd spent the day prepping for.

FB8lCjb.jpg

x8EdvmX.jpg

Thanks. It’s a Killer Whale.

I'd been tempted by that one over at our friend's website more than once. Now I see you've grabbed it. That's one big blade in both directions and it looks like it's real nice in hand too. Congrats on your pickup and hoping you're pleased with it.

“Lots of guys carry them” 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

The Truck Bag. Hat, bandana, pair of work gloves, basic tool kit, first aid supplies at your discretion, spare boot laces, pair of socks. I keep a hacky-sack in mine, too. This is also where you store your Big Ugly fixed blade and a pry bar.

I worked with a guy who used to work the oil fields, and he got a job as a roustabout because he was the only one with three days of food and a roll of TP in the back of his truck. It all depends on how far out you're going, and how long you might have to spend there if things go sidewards.

Back