EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Lp3VYQA.jpg

Here's my daughter's carry, as referenced in my above post:

This is a perfect knife for kids of us knife guys:

Good quality and sharp, but not too big, and no danger of them folding it on their fingers. Very safe sheath design. Stanzi just loves it.

OK, I'm a little slow, but what's going on here?
Glad you asked! I was stumped too, but it looked intriguing lol

Me too! LOL. Wife got it for me for Christmas and I had no idea at first. Basically it's a finishing barrel so you can age/flavor/double barrel your spirits at home.
Why have I never heard of this!? Awesome gift! :) Please let us know how it works out

Here's my daughter's carry, as referenced in my above post:

This is a perfect knife for kids of us knife guys:

Good quality and sharp, but not too big, and no danger of them folding it on their fingers. Very safe sheath design. Stanzi just loves it.
It’s so great to see you instilling a love of the outdoors and steel (along with safe handling practices) to your very cool daughter. Kudos!

This Just arrived today. Manly Wasp in S90V with black/red G-10 scales. Came with a DMT fine keyring hone. The four stop positions are interesting and totally appropriate for this modern slip joint. It was a tossup between this and an TRM Atlas, but the price on this just fit the budget at the moment. First impression is "Wow! What a cool knife!" Pretty sure this one's gonna be in my pocket for a while.
IMG-5547.jpg

Back