EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Took a day off. Carying a bunch of knives today. Gonna go on a hike soon and take a group pic :).
Having some breakfast in car. Looks like a good sunny day to come.
B3f1gAM.jpg

YNVcHLp.jpg
Is that the new 3.0? Beautiful man!

Thanks man. It's stunning in person with the stonewashed DLC, neither of which translate into photos well.

How you liking that me BOOMER52 handle? I'm pretty tempted.

Thanks man. It's stunning in person with the stonewashed DLC, neither of which translate into photos well.

How you liking that me BOOMER52 handle? I'm pretty tempted.
Man, if it looks that good in pics I bet it’s mesmerizing seen live & direct!

I’m loving the BOOMER52 Millie so far. Barely ever carried my Millies before because I’m so accustomed to tip up carry, and the ergos never quite suited my M sized mitts. Now, I’ve toted this around every day since it arrived. Rides great in pocket with the placement of the Lynch clip, and the profile mod has it feeling aces in hand. No hotspots at all, and no unnecessary real estate. Pull the trigger! :) He’s got the files to run a set with stock profile with the tip up mod, or if you told him to run you a set with my profile mod he’d be glad to do it.

wow barman there is some $$$$sitting there--what is the one with the hole in the blade far left? ps also saw your food posts and must say you are one heck of a cook.

It's hard to believe Benchmade is discontinuing the 550- and 551-1's, but they've already scotched so many fine knives in the last few years that I suppose it's not really surprising. I'd be tempted to pick one up at a discounted price if I didn't already own 6 Grips. At least my wife has a 550-1--her favorite EDC--so we do have one in the house. :D

Last edited:
Back