EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

7NjYrmM.jpg

20190319-133700.jpg

Spydiechef w/ copper shred CF from Cuscadi.

Had to modify the scale a bit. They drilled the pivot hole just a tiny bit high, ruining the centering and lockup, but a little time with the dremel and some test fitting got it back to normal. Landed me a discount on my next order too. Lets hope it doesn't have the same issue.

I had heard of the Officer, Lapedog, but being unfamiliar with it checked out some vids, reviews, and sales threads. Interesting knife that seems well-made, so thanks for suggesting it.

You're quite right that the SnG is a great design, all the Strider b.s. notwithstanding. Seems kinda funny to say, but I think its lack of refinement is part of the appeal--it's just a bare-bones piece with a unique handle design that fits my mitts just great. I pocketed it today cleaning up my messy shop and changing out tooling in the aftermath of completing the units and installing my art-storage project.

o9rO2BG.jpg

UBrY7fu.jpg

My dado set was caked with resin and not too sharp when I started plowing out plywood sides for all the drawer bottoms. I cleaned it up beforehand as best I could, but the hard maple rails for the pull-out shelves really finished it off and it's headed out to be sharpened now.
Don’t know what costs more, your projects or the knives carried/used for them!?!? :D

Don’t know what costs more, your projects or the knives carried/used for them!?!? :D
There is something of a relationship there, Gator. No client projects=no money for knives. :oops:

Out by the truck with my Turtle on me, grabbing a few tools to use working on a shop chop saw stand. I'm adding fold-down wings per a design I saw online. The wheel kit I ordered should arrive tomorrow. Most of my standing shop tools need to be roll-away or easily shifted to accommodate various projects in a not-overly-large space.

10Q4pwr.jpg

UWuaJnH.jpg

There is something of a relationship there, Gator. No client projects=no money for knives. :oops:

Out by the truck with my Turtle on me, grabbing a few tools to use working on a shop chop saw stand. I'm adding fold-down wings per a design I saw online. The wheel kit I ordered should arrive tomorrow. Most of my standing shop tools need to be roll-away or easily shifted to accommodate various projects in a not-overly-large space.

10Q4pwr.jpg

UWuaJnH.jpg
Yeah I totally understand Chazzy...not a bad choice here either :thumbsup:

The small knife team. Just got the Zinker and Zeiba today in a trade. (This is the second time I have owned this very Zeiba).

lTBAcly.jpg

oeSpkFd.jpg

I’m carrying the Zinker right now. Very cool but I feel like I could snap the knife with my bare hands. It’s an awesome light duty thing though.

I’m digging these lightweight Bokers. Only problem is getting good examples. This one is flawless.

Last edited:
Back