EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

0FlktdO.jpg

I'm a bit behind posting, even though I mostly managed to get pics over the last few days. Sunday and Monday I carried the Hati, then it was the 908BK-1501 and its gorgeous, silky CF Tuesday.

sfPftmO.jpg

5awkKT0.jpg

Today I started out with my lionSTEEL SR11A but the Postman brought the Ti standoffs for my Crooked River, so the latter knife took center stage.

I had recently seen Keyman Keyman 's post over at the Benchmade pages in which he related that .175" was the correct dimension but, unable to find any standoffs that size, he used .190's, taking them down himself. After working one side of the first for 5 minutes on a diamond stone I'd only reduced it to .188" and got lazy, putting that one in the forward position and the untouched standoff at the rear. The difference is only 15 thousandths, I can't really see it, nor do I imagine it really puts any undue strain on the pivot or AXIS. I used the two original black screws from the knife along with a couple spare black clip screws I had to secure everything together.

sU82MSl.jpg

TJUBN7k.jpg

diiXVeg.jpg
Awwwww these standoffs so much better just like classic knife awwww maaaan

Nice collection of Manly's.
Btw, I have been thinking about getting one of those more traditional looking Manly knives, like the one in your pic on the very bottom. Do you know if they still make that model?

I had the Peak in my pocket today.
40666818663_ee6222d7f7_h.jpg
Oh, the spydies worked there good to make good background for a knife with the hole

Back