EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

My last CRK purchase was many years ago. Here’s my newest addition in Magnacut…large Inkosingo.

bxEaDjp.jpeg

Hey, how are you posting pictures🤔!!!!!!! Holding out???😉..............
I probably couldn't get a straight picture anyway with my eye sight how it is..😢

Happy Friday all......Safe travels......
I’m sorry to hear you are still dealing with the fall out from that idiot. I sure hope you heal up quick my friend.

Whats the name of the Flashlite.? Youre pretty brave, where im from those beasts are known to tear of arms.
It’s a AA Lumintop. Very inexpensive but, they have been pretty reliable for me. Also not so bad if I happen to forget one in a customer equipment rack that gets shipped to another country…:rolleyes:… Wait, what I meant is I’m purposely building a distributed network of cheap flashlights.

These guys are push overs. They hang out at a marina by a set of walking trails, have people by them often. They’ll back away and get upset if you just talk to them in a mean voice.

It’s a AA Lumintop. Very inexpensive but, they have been pretty reliable for me. Also not so bad if I happen to forget one in a customer equipment rack that gets shipped to another country…:rolleyes:… Wait, what I meant is I’m purposely building a distributed network of cheap flashlights.

These guys are push overs. They hang out at a marina by a set of walking trails, have people by them often. They’ll back away and get upset if you just talk to them in a mean voice.
Thanks. It really looks nice. I'll check them out.

Back