EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

iRYDQPv.jpg

Since I’m still being patient while a solution for our image hosting is still being worked on, but I feel the desire to participate… you’ll just have to imagine my CS Recon1 drop point with its cheap titanium deep carry clip and my Case single blade sowbelly, because those are what’re in my pockets today.

Side note, I’m anxiously awaiting a LNIB CS SR1 in OD g10 and S35 that I scored on the big auction site for on a lucky “make offer” opportunity. I’ll be sure to describe it in words for everyone to visualize when it arrives LOL.

Since I’m still being patient while a solution for our image hosting is still being worked on, but I feel the desire to participate… you’ll just have to imagine my CS Recon1 drop point with its cheap titanium deep carry clip and my Case single blade sowbelly, because those are what’re in my pockets today.

Side note, I’m anxiously awaiting a LNIB CS SR1 in OD g10 and S35 that I scored on the big auction site for on a lucky “make offer” opportunity. I’ll be sure to describe it in words for everyone to visualize when it arrives LOL.

Still in the same holding pattern here too.......Wonder how long it will be🤔....if ever, !!!!

Back