EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Evening sunset with Rick
qw7eoND.jpg

IMG_4351.JPG
After carrying a couple manix 2 LWs, currently in s110v, i finally decided to try the g10 version and to my surprise its considerably lighter than i was expecting at 4.2oz. I had checked them out on some dealer sites and always seen them listed at 5oz which had kept me from getting one (considering the size of the knife) but im glad i did. The LW is good but the G10 feels great and is what I prefer for a work knife. I Kinda already jumped the gun though and ordered up some CF scales at the same time so depending on how nice the cf is...

Last edited:
IMG_4337.jpg
Does Boker make a tool to tighten that pivot? Got one kind of like it and needs tightening up a bit, but can’t figure out how.

That pivot looks very similar to the Boker exskelibur 1 decade pivot which does come with a tool. I have one in route and will let you know if it works well or not. I have heard of people making one with a paperclip but no experience with that myself.

A glimpse of the tool in the baggie. Looks like it has 2 pins.

My older Enzo necker with stock kydex sheath. The sheath does it's job, but is nowhere near as good as the custom one's I have ordered. The knife is very good though. I have had in mind to order a black custom sheath also for this one, a folded piece of kydex that carries the knife slightly deeper, with better retension. It would have a knob or small hook at the mouth of the sheath to prevent it sliding deeper when carried iwb and would be attached to statick cord like this. Or I will try to tighten this one and add a small upside down hook to one of the holes. My favourite way to carry small fixed blades beside carrying in pocket.

8AXBPO2.jpg

Back