EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Lol!
And When between everything, she, Being so black, could really have a chance among blackout edc, here in TGIF russia ...
LOL I think your right though that she wants me to slide her in my pocket when I leave . She does the same thing with my cloths when I lay them out on my bed . When I go to get dressed she’ll be laying on my cloths and then get a attitude when I try to move her and pout .

I dunno why u used shawarma in dat thread for the statement about israel soldiers with dat huge framelocks, shawarma is a masterpiece! By real people.
15630347094290.jpg

feel your loss as I know first hand since my siamese
Damn, i wanted to not say or think about mine, but then you say it was siamese. F. Ck, man, they make food called kiticat, they should go to jail, they clearly know what pain it makes eventually, he was shouting all the day, we had to inject sleep drug to him, bcoz he suffered too much. man, why do i remember this. Hell.
The red one, plz hit!

Damn, i wanted to not say or think about mine, but then you say it was siamese. F. Ck, man, they make food called kiticat, they should go to jail, they clearly know what pain it makes eventually, he was shouting all the day, we had to inject sleep drug to him, bcoz he suffered too much. man, why do i remember this. Hell.

The red one, plz hit!
Oh man I’m so sorry to hear that :(

burglary of my house last year, lost my PC system,now using a I-mac and trying to figure out how to post my photos from Imgur!use BBC code or what!!!
Just hit copy link when in Imgur then when you hit post reply here you’ll see a square picture to the right of the smiley face on the top of the reply box . Click on the picture and just copy and paste your copied link from imgur and hit reply :thumbsup:

Back