EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Received this new Laconico designed "upside down" Jasmine from Alliance Designs in the mail this morning. It went right into my pocket. They did a great job with this one.

yARgSuuh.jpg

that has to be my favorite socom I've seen yet. Is it a custom shop or aftermarket scales?
Neither, it is a (discontinued) Socom Delta. 3D sculpted G10 "sub-framelock" (which I've heard they tussled with Kershaw about) and TIP UP configuration. This one is a scarce CTS204P bladed one from back in 2012. Appears to be a CRK pocketclip they used too.

Neither, it is a (discontinued) Socom Delta. 3D sculpted G10 "sub-framelock" (which I've heard they tussled with Kershaw about) and TIP UP configuration. This one is a scarce CTS204P bladed one from back in 2012. Appears to be a CRK pocketclip they used too.

AHHHH! that makes sense. Very very nice looking blade; I may have to start the hunt for one of these.

So it's Tanto Tuesday and I must confess I have but one. It's a Joe Pardue my son gave me some years ago that I keep for sentimental reasons but have only carried a couple times. I opted for Turtle Tuesday. I snapped these while happily riding shotgun in J's Frontier on the way up to Vermont so no blade out.

rpPef5p.jpg

The sun popped in on this partly cloudy day and gave my knife a temporary ano job.

KJ8wSV6.jpg

Back