1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
    I definitely haven’t cut it any slack at all. First time I’ve left a lanyard pin in one tho. Got the idea from your small 21

2. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
    IMG_8894.JPG
    I ended up dabbing a little CRK grease in with my pin as it rattled a little without. Love the pop of color it adds! I Haven't had the balls to carry it to work yet though with my greasy oilfield mechanic hands.o_O id be more comfortable w a PJ for work.

3. Keyopp

Keyopp Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2013
    [​IMG]

4. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
  5. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
    Yea I used a little super glue to silence to rattle. I’ve never owned a wood inlay crk, part being idk if it’d be too nice to use. I’m sure I’d get over it and use it tho. The first scratch during the honeymoon stage still stings me a little but after that I’m good. Love a good beat up wore in crk. PJ is a good start for a user. That was my first. Micarta inlay is real good too. Helps hide scratches and the stonewashed blades really help hide them

6. vmmvmmm

vmmvmmm Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2015
    [​IMG]

7. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
    20191009_115008.jpg

8. Officer's Match

Officer's Match Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Just one guy's opinion of course, but for me the Delta is THE Socom to own, in part because of the tip up CRK clip setup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    @Dcdavis and @Edgeoflife , I know where you're comin' from with your wood-inlayed CRKs. I can't bear to carry my cocobolo pre-Idaho with its polished finish and it's a drawer queen. Lots of good choices for work users among Chris Reeves, though. As you mentioned, PJs are great...

[​IMG]

...but even better with one side CF.

[​IMG]

Stonewashed for sure, but yeah, Micarta inlays make for a great full grip...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...and the purchase on a Wilson Combat is just amazing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG].

10. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Today, though, I had a medical appointment this morning. J and I ran errands after and I picked up a couple sheets of lead-coat copper while we were down that way, so I went with a more discreet, dressier carry. J's bringing in her plants ahead of any frost, stockpiling them on the deck, so I used them for a couple knife pics on this wet day before we headed out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. TenShun705

TenShun705 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2016
    Wharncliffe Wednesday ...

861EF329-2319-4AEC-A3F8-430F9C298822.jpeg

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

12. BC42

BC42

Apr 13, 2019
    I'm not sure if I love you or hate you :p

Another knife to add to my want list. Looks like it's out of production so used market?

13. Addicted_to_Knives

Addicted_to_Knives

Nov 29, 2018
    [​IMG]

14. Musashi96

Musashi96

Sep 25, 2019
    Benchmade HK Auto, one of my favs
    [​IMG]

TheFactor, colin.p, Fullflat and 10 others like this.
  15. Musashi96

Musashi96

Sep 25, 2019
    What a sweet knife. Are they making anything like that still? I am assuming it is an automatic

16. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    Mail call, parts came in

20191009_152130.jpg

17. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013
    When I got this Ebony, I had full intentions of making it a work knife for my plumbing job. Mainly because of the loose pattern raindrop. But it's grown on me and I carry it for my plant job and casual carry. I have used it on plumbing jobs, but not the dirty ones.

[​IMG]

18. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    That Damascus is beautiful

19. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013
    I've come to like it, the older DT raindrop is really damn sexy. I read that DT was using oval bars that gave it the loose look.

Fullflat, TenShun705 and Dcdavis like this.
  20. BC42

BC42

Apr 13, 2019
    His version is a manual. Looks like Deltas are out of production. I think the Socom Elite manual is a better knife than the auto version. The manual flicks open almost as fast as the auto and closes easiliy with one hand. One of the reasons I love Benchmade axis locks is the ability to quickly flick open, use it and flick close.

And since this is a pic thread...
    [​IMG]