EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

My Beard&Owl made to order leather slips arrived. Have a new blade on the way for the belt slip :thumbsup:
My Gec fits like a glove in the pocket sheath.
IFgMJWo.jpg

mOSSYLF.jpg

Fits perfect !
Like it was made for it ;)
BROn851.jpg

0wjN874.jpg

Last edited:
We were in Vermont for a week around three back and watched as the trees changed color, starting at very little when we first arrived to some becoming quite bright and others losing more than a few leaves. Not a great year for color either as it was so dry in August. Here on Cape Cod the colors change very late and we're still mostly green here. On this property the maples turn first and brightly while the oaks turn at best sorta russet if not just dead brown, some drearily hanging on the trees all winter.

Anyway, I walked out the door this morning to find a branch end with oak leaves sitting on the bluestone steps just begging to be background for a knife pic for my Monkey Edge Frag Edition RJ Martin Three Rivers Manufacturing Machine Flipper. It's a good thing the knife doesn't deploy in the same manner that it takes to unreel its name.

M3FtWnm.jpg

cv2zqDn.jpg

Nice one, brother. What is that? The blade's not quite the same but very similar to my day's carry.

Edit: Quoting you came out kinda funny when there's just a BF attached pic, Edgeoflife Edgeoflife .

Thanks it a Civivi aquila budget blade by WE knives. Its no TRM but hard to beat their stuff for the price points. I do have a TRM Atom in OD micarta on order though which im pretty excited for with a long ETA til the end of December for delivery.

Back