EKI - Mini A-100 in stock

Smitty247

Basic Member
I just received a notice that the Emerson Mini A-100 is now in stock so I place an order for one. I thought others here might want to know.

Thanks,
Smitty247

Thanks Ernest !
This was an early Christmas present to myself & will be my new EDC pocket knife.

Get on the Emerson website & do a search on the Mini A-100. Then sign up for an in-stock alert.

Yea, I just signed up for an email alert when in stock. And when I got one I ordered one within about thirty minutes.
I am lucky to have scored one.
To me the Mini A-100 will be a perfect EDC pocket knife.

Thanks,
Smitty247

I didn't see the notice until about 4 hours later... all gone :(

Wow, that was super fast. I guess they only had a few. I’m so glad that I went with my gut & pulled the trigger right away rather than sleeping on it.

It boggles my mind why Emerson doesn't just make more of them... I know it takes time to schedule in a run, but the Mini A-100 has a lot of latent demand.

I freaking love it. This is my new all the time EDC.
After tonight I won’t open it unless it’s an emergency so life or death but it will always be there & something I can trust.
This is my perfect / grail EDC pocket knife.
Smitty247

I try not to encourage the "flippers" but I found a Mini A-100 on that auction site - paid a small premium but it's fine.
It's on the way to my modder now... will post pics when it's done. Going for some very slim gray contoured G10 scales.

Daniel L,
I look forward to seeing the Mini A-100 of yours once you get it back.
Smitty247

I know Emerson isn't for the steel snob or the person who wants a nicely finished knife... occasionally S35VN runs but they are super expensive.
On one hand I find that they're expensive for what they are, but on the other hand I have yet to find a brand with the same level of ergos and designs.

The newer models are a step up in quality (I had several early 2000s Emersons and all had issues of some sort, especially thread stripped liners.)
Only recently with the spacer construction am I back to buying Emersons.

I wish ZT did more collabs with Emerson!

I know Emerson isn't for the steel snob or the person who wants a nicely finished knife...

Which is kind of strange to me given the price point. It's not like these are $50 knives. Am I crazy for expecting decent fit and finish or better steel than 154cm on a $200-300 knife?

You're not crazy, but it's a great example of market forces at work... he sells practically every knife they make and always out of stock of common models. This subject has been discussed to death before, so the short answer is... you think they're worth it , buy them, otherwise buy something else and life goes on :)

I bought one from member here could of wks ago and said was from most recent drop, just wondering when they began using this domed pivot screw head? Anyone know?

Back