EKI question/complaint

I agree, send it back. If you get a credit, simply do a charge back. After seeing this and dealing with UPS on some disappearing packages, I'm just about done with Emerson and I've been a long time fan. Just sold my last one tonight.

I agree, send it back. If you get a credit, simply do a charge back. After seeing this and dealing with UPS on some disappearing packages, I'm just about done with Emerson and I've been a long time fan. Just sold my last one tonight.

Right there w/ you...just shipped out the last of my BM's this weekend..

Sure was a fast romance w/ EKI..more like a hit and run...imagine how pissed I'd be if it had been over one of his over priced, "who did it, and ran" build quality knives..

Just for kicks, i plugged the zip codes to and from into UPS, and got 18 bucks to ship. Include the cost of the envelope, and 20 bucks is pretty accurate, without any markup. Why not use USPS, which would cost a few bucks? The old excuse was that an employee had to take the parcel to the Post Office. That's now bullshite, as postage can be bought and printed via computer, etc...and the Carrier can pick it up, etc....

I’m sure he’s probably only delivering one package per trip too so 18$ totally makes sense. After he drops it off he runs back to Emerson HQ and picks up another screw to ship.

Ernie’s a hustler I’ll give him that.

Sucks to read this kind of stuff. I've never had a problem ordering from them. I hope this doesn't become a trend.

I had an issue on an order last week where I didn't get the right items. I emailed them and they are fixing it without any issues. It happens from time to time, but I'm not worried about it.

Back