1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

EKT Companion-GEN 2 now up on IndieGoGo

Discussion in 'Evans Knife and Tool' started by Brian.Evans, Feb 26, 2016.

1. greatscoot

greatscoot Bouncy Trouncy Flouncy Pouncy Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Platinum Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Congrats Brian!!!

2. lovescamaros

lovescamaros Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2014
    i cant wait to have one in my hands!!!!!

3. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Congrates Brian, your hard work and determination made this happen. Thank you!

4. KAEDC

KAEDC Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Can't wait for this one! I just grabbed a 1st gen on off the exchange too!

5. Nap

Nap

Sep 9, 2015
    The knife so nice I bought it twice. Since I already have scales in orange G10, jade G10, and carbon fiber, and blue and purple are apparently not an option anymore, I went with red. (If the scales end up not being compatible, though, I might actually cry.)

Congrats, Brian!

6. njbdrexel

njbdrexel

May 18, 2012
    + 1 for the horizontal belt carry option!! This is exactly what i was hoping for in terms of carry.

7. rabbivj

rabbivj Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2007
    I ended up buying 3 of them...the jade, black and carbon fiber...im prolly gonna give one away tho...

8. Blades2442

Blades2442

Feb 10, 2016
    Picked one up too! Love this knife and have the first now will be getting the second! I just need more scales, where can I get some! Hopefully they aren't to expensive and can get some one Brian puts them for sale!

9. Halfneck

Halfneck

Jun 30, 2005
    Any chance there will be any for sale if you were not able to get in on the go fund me offer?

10. Brian.Evans

Brian.Evans Registered Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Absolutely! I think I'll have around at least 20 for sale this time. Do you want one?

11. herisson

herisson Knuckle dragging and mean minded Neanderthal Platinum Member

Mar 11, 2013
    Brian, I'm so glad this turned out to be a success ! You most definitely deserve it. If possible and if it can churn up your business, I will take one with Jade green scales. I recon there are many people excited by this modest knife and eager to get it. They don't know yet how right they are ! And they will be delighted as I have been, and still am, with my First Gen Companion. No doubt !

12. jayjaytuner

jayjaytuner

Jun 27, 2008
    i didn't make it in time for the campain, but would like to purchase one if theres any left... can pay on the 30th....

13. mastersword

mastersword

Aug 19, 2013
    If there's extras I'm definitely interested!

14. Cyber_Demigod

Cyber_Demigod

May 1, 2016
    Still any for sale?

15. Riley12

Riley12

Jun 26, 2013
    Any word on how these are coming along?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Brian.Evans

Aug 20, 2011
    Guys, email me at [email protected] with your orders. I have a few left, but only a few.

17. Riley12

Riley12

Jun 26, 2013
    I sent an email pertaining to any updates on the knives. Haven't heard back yet.

18. Brian.Evans

Aug 20, 2011
    Sorry, I'm on shift today and forgot to email you back. What kind of update would you like? Lead time is 10-14 weeks. I just got off the phone with Travis at Precision Plus working on details. I'll be sending out an email this weekend or early next week to ask about extra sheath and extra scale orders. If you have any questions, please ask.

19. Riley12

Riley12

Jun 26, 2013
    No problem, totally understand. That sounds good, as far as updates go. I was just wondering when around they'll be near completion.

20. Y'shua

Y'shua Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 11, 2015
    Will that email also detail our sheath options? I'm curious to see what we have to pick from [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk