Elusive Schrades

28 pearl Schrade's. Most are Cut. Co. era. Yes, I do need a bunch more! :)

BXyrlJr.jpg

I've got one similar that's even MORE used than that! That's a beauty though Blake!
Show us, Glenn!! I like relics!!

This is sort of a relic, with little use!! I call it my "Black-Ops" Schrade Jack!!! 😁 Black Jack 1.jpgBlack Jack 2.jpg
It has this strange dull black synthetic, along with the dark patina, (soon to be cleaned up a little - I noticed some "reddish" patina 😲 !!)
Does anyone know what material is on that knife handle?? I have a couple of these, and never found out the material!!??
ea42 ea42 ?? tongueriver tongueriver ?? Anyone???

Show us, Glenn!! I like relics!!

This is sort of a relic, with little use!! I call it my "Black-Ops" Schrade Jack!!! 😁 View attachment 2539854View attachment 2539855
It has this strange dull black synthetic, along with the dark patina, (soon to be cleaned up a little - I noticed some "reddish" patina 😲 !!)
Does anyone know what material is on that knife handle?? I have a couple of these, and never found out the material!!??
ea42 ea42 ?? tongueriver tongueriver ?? Anyone???

Reminds me of gum fuddy or gutta percha...not sure what name Schrade used...fosterene, vulcanite?

Here's my 899 that's pretty well used from a past life...
899-1.jpg
899-2.jpg

Reminds me of gum fuddy or gutta percha...not sure what name Schrade used...fosterene, vulcanite?

Here's my 899 that's pretty well used from a past life...
Fosterene is quite shiny! Maybe it's vulcanite or fuddy??? Whatever they are!!!??

Nice relic - I always love pondering those knives with toothpick blades!!!
Exercise keeps one slender.
Ha Ha!!!

Back