End of January sales

Me too! I remember buying all the DOTD at once and waiting on a total of 14 to come in the mail! As a matter of fact, auntie asked if she wanted to hold off on shipping and wait till I was through buying? Of course I told her to go ahead and ship because I didn’t want to wait that long!
In those days it was difficult sneaking the knives past my wife! Good think I work at the post office to retrieve them first!
Addiction can be a terrible thing! You don’t want to get the Mrs upset because she might pull a Lorena Bobbitt on you with all the choices of knives!:eek:

You're an inspiration ! I can now hold my head high as I sneek new sharps in the side door and straight down to the locked cabinet in the man cave . LoL

You're an inspiration ! I can now hold my head high as I sneek new sharps in the side door and straight down to the locked cabinet in the man cave . LoL
SkipJunkie hold fast to your statement, “no dear, it’s only about 30-35! These are the same ones. You’ve seen them already!” Then hold strong to your lowest price you paid for one.

EMS on 16 inch 19 ounce Keshar Lal Villager Utility Knife by keshar Lal. Lali gurash wood handle. Its even lighter than my current backcountry VUK, and Im looking for a new log peeler/ kindling maker!

Back