End of the line...The Traveling Delica Volume #4 ... Is home!

What won you over?
Other than purely its a good looking knife, I like the size and weight of it. It disappears in my pocket and I forget its there. Compared to my other smaller blades I like the Spyderco blade shape too. As far as the blade steel, honestly my VG10 Endura is jut as sharp after my sharpening. I've read the K390 has higher edge retention and compares favorable to S90v. Meaning I shouldnt have to sharpen it as often as well. I also didnt have any K390 blades so figured this was a good one to start with. I also like the blue colored handle. Blue is the least abundant color in nature so it will be good for hiking trips, should keep me from losing it on the trail if I set it down. I carry my small Sebenza 31 a lot but it costs a lot more and if I think its a carry situation where I could possibly lose a pocket knife Id rather lose the Delica too.

Last pic with the Delica. It’s getting boxed up tonight and shipped out to stonproject stonproject on Monday morning.

Like I said above I ordered one with the recent Spyderco sale and then it hit. I need more size comparisons and ended up ordering 4 knives.

These 3 came in today.

So here is the Spyderco Police 4, Endura 4, and the Endela with the traveling Delica 4. All in k390.

IMG_0898.jpeg

Last pic with the Delica. It’s getting boxed up tonight and shipped out to stonproject stonproject on Monday morning.

Like I said above I ordered one with the recent Spyderco sale and then it hit. I need more size comparisons and ended up ordering 4 knives.

These 3 came in today.

So here is the Spyderco Police 4, Endura 4, and the Endela with the traveling Delica 4. All in k390.

View attachment 2253448
The police 4 is absolutely massive. I like the look of the endura

K was on the way to me, this is what I received today....

IMG_20230725_163102819.jpg

Fortunately K was inside unharmed!
IMG_20230725_163415497.jpg

Just winding down from work for the day, so hopefully I don't have to use it for any work tonight, but it will be replacing the ZT in my pocket until uxo2 uxo2 makes me send K away. First good sign is it got the rabbit seal of approval (I will not be seeing how well K does at skinning)

IMG_20230725_163435358.jpg

Back