End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

It is a BME2, but yours and others received in grab bags look like the spine is shaped differently than the standard release. Clip point versus drop point. That might affect your sheath purchase.

Compare to this one:
busse-combat-2g-ergo-battle-mistress-infi-knife_302362424203.jpg
It looks like the spine was dropped to be a long straight clip point, similar to a Muskrat or California clip on a traditional folding knife (slip joint).

This may effect sheath fitment and potentially have some slight rattle. If it were my knife, I would contact a sheathmaker personally and ask them directly.

Nice looking knife.

It is a BME2, but yours and others received in grab bags look like the spine is shaped differently than the standard release. Clip point versus drop point. That might affect your sheath purchase.

hmm you are right, I hope David will be able to get me a proper sheath

It looks like the spine was dropped to be a long straight clip point, similar to a Muskrat or California clip on a traditional folding knife (slip joint).

This may effect sheath fitment and potentially have some slight rattle. If it were my knife, I would contact a sheathmaker personally and ask them directly.

Nice looking knife.
You're right- it looks like it starts to drop about 2.5-2.75 from the handle like a long drop pt-

So if there anyone still within the continental U.S., that was not Blasted by Mother Nature, that is still waiting for a bag?

Got me a pair as well. Anyone ever seen coated with sanded edges? Pretty sure it's a SHE-2 with some love.

Other is just a MOFO. Standard issue.

First polished spine on an SHe2 I've seen. The SHe2 variants some had a DC spine finish on them.
SHe2 ' are one of my fav's :) great score

I saw someone with the sanded tang like that , looks very cool.
Like you said a little bit of love

Ok, just wanted to know if I was the only one...

Thanks folks, I am still hoping to see something new, but the clock is dwindling.

Good thing is, once Fl. and Tx. Get their postal offices back up, houses and shipping corridors straightened out, this thread may see a revival.

Still wishing the best to you folks beaten up by the weather!

Same here in central Florida. Got my bag about "2 weeks" ago.

Back