End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

Why hide the prices? I dont understand why everyone flips the tags. Everything is completely id'able on the Busse Collector page.

I like the blue one. Matches my collection. lol.

G10 handles cost more.

My theory is those who hide the prices are planning on flipping the blades at a price they set.

Why hide the prices? I dont understand why everyone flips the tags. Everything is completely id'able on the Busse Collector page.

I like the blue one. Matches my collection. lol.

in fact i linked the wrong one, i got 2 pic

fixed my link now :)

My theory is those who hide the prices are planning on flipping the blades at a price they set.

Why not assume that somebody was so excited to take a picture of their new knives that they didn't remember to flip the tags over? :confused:

Search for the original sales price. It might be the black G10 as an upgrade.

maybe the brown g10 make it up

what is the second knife? looking at all reply here it might be a bme2 or something like that?

also, my cardboard sheaths doesnt have inspected by and sharpened by sticker :(

Why not assume that somebody was so excited to take a picture of their new knives that they didn't remember to flip the tags over? :confused:
Treachery, good sir! I've seen enough of it in my time to expect it. Now, that might not be the healthiest of thought process, but fool me once....

Only speaking generally, not specifically on the topic of The Grab Bag Price Tag Red Fag. What's really funny is I snapped a photo of one of my gb blades with the tag down. By the time I noticed, I had to set everything back up for another shot.

Attempt to post pics...

NFbvS

https://imgur.com/a/NFbvS

Back