End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

Anyone know why this handle is? I'm guessing some sort of bone. I emailed Garth but haven't heard back.

I would guess stacked giraffe bone in resin, I have 2 similar Steak Knives, with some sort of dye in the bone, particularly where it gets blue. Love the red-white-blue theme on the knife, 'Merica.

Thanks. I love the patriotic Busses. I liked that other fudge that has the white red and blue g10. To my surprise I got this. Will have to get a glass case for it to go in the man cave.

That Fudge pushed me over the edge, and i caved, got ahold of the shop, got on the list if they have any boxes left over lol

Still waiting on shipping from ordering on the 18th of Aug.......so you may be down the line a bit....lol.

Im just glad theres a chance of me getting one, last time around i got 3 all together, not sure what the heck i was thinking this time, and before I knew it they were gone lol

Last time they did the grab bags, they did a "round 2" a few weeks later. Maybe they'll do it again this time. I'd be in for a couple more (at least).

Yeah. I got 3 then got on the waiting list this time. I was able to get one wait list last time so there is hope.

I couldn't resist either. All you guys are getting some pretty sweet bags. I called and got on the waiting list :D

What do we have to do to make Grab Bags a regular site item?

I figured as much. A hog can dream of being able to grab a bag any time, though.

Back