End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

I think they are cancelations and stuff that doesn't sell at shows, and military overruns. In other words they save up bacon bits all year to do this.
Does anyone recall seeing any "new" or MO in this round if grab bags?

I've had to reign it in a lot on the weekly offers this time around, but console myself with the thought of hopefully being in a good spot to thrown down on a couple of big bags in the next round, hopefully filled with a bunch of cool stuff from what's being released in part 2.

(Why are wives and kids and houses and cars, etc... all so darned expensive anyway??? :confused::D)

Right from the start I was thinking one of those Public Defenders might be a good score, more and more started showing up, some nice customs with mystery handles, got my hopes up a bit.
But you're here for the pics right.
tnOPk7G.jpg

JKD6S7w.jpg

IMG]

Nice score!
To be honest, I wasn't hoping for a EPD in my bags. Didn't really care for the look of it. When I got a CSEPD, I knew it would be sold or traded for something I actually wanted. Just didn't feel right in my hand. That was a week ago today. A week of gratuitous fondling of all my grab bag scores. Now, I can't possibly imagine letting it go. Monetarily and literally. The thing fits my hand like a glove (size large gloves). When held properly, I can slowly open my hand and completely let go of the knife. It balances perfectly on my index finger. Perfectly balanced. The Swineherds really knocked it out of the park with this one.

Does anyone recall seeing any "new" or MO in this round if grab bags?
This is assumption on my part but I was guessing that things like camo painted pork chops were for the military. We can't order them that way.

Can't order a midnight blue Rucki, either. Still showed up in a bag. I speculate that they intentionally put colors (coating/handles) on blades that were/aren't offered as "factory direct" options.

I
Can't order a midnight blue Rucki, either. Still showed up in a bag. I speculate that they intentionally put colors (coating/handles) on blades that were/aren't offered as "factory direct" options.
Was that my Rucki you speak of? Midnight Blue with Bruiser slabs? I am so torn about possibly letting it go. I wasn't aware it was an impossible to order color combination. Someone also received a matching AK47 or a WAKI, too.

I actually just snagged a matching EPD off the for sale section. I am a huge fan of that color combo - it looks great in person - better than a black blade IMO.

rucki.jpg

I

Was that my Rucki you speak of? Midnight Blue with Bruiser slabs? I am so torn about possibly letting it go. I wasn't aware it was an impossible to order color combination. Someone also received a matching AK47 or a WAKI, too.

I actually just snagged a matching EPD off the for sale section. I am a huge fan of that color combo - it looks great in person - better than a black blade IMO.

View attachment 771716

That's a great pair of blades to pair up as well. If you ever snap them together, hogs like myself would love to see it :thumbsup:

I normaly not in to Boss Jacks, but that one U got there is awsome. Lets hope it goes to Exchange soon lol

Nice little CS Rodent too- and that Boss is sweet and I'm starting to dig that bronze coat, seen a lot of that in these bags.

I

View attachment 771716
That's the one! I'd keep it if I were you. Scored myself a hammers silver and pumpkin g10 Rucki in my bags. Love the blade, not so sure about the color combo. Once I recover from the Flak Jacks I'll be getting, I'm hoping to score a different color combo Rucki and flip the current one. Doubt I'll be able to find one like yours by then. So, enjoy yours!

Back