engage with the Snark — every night after dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture begs to differ.

That is a picture of a man with tons o learning and edumacashun if ever there was one. Who might occasionally do magic on the side.

Last edited by a moderator:

That is a picture of a man with tons o learning and edumacashun if ever there was one. Who might occasionally do magic on the side.

It is a little disturbing that you can come up with a picture of him that quickly.

:p

Isn't that the pic on the FBIs most wanted list? Let me look and see.........

Would you guys prefer a pic of him sleeping? I was tryin to keep it classy. Geez. Now if you will excuse me I am going to go to his ratemyprofessor page and blow it up with tales of his debauchery and shenanigans. And pics of him sleeping...

Would you guys prefer a pic of him sleeping? I was tryin to keep it classy. Geez. Now if you will excuse me I am going to go to his ratemyprofessor page and blow it up with tales of his debauchery and shenanigans. And pics of him sleeping...

Touche, good sir!:D

Think age enhancement tech, and I can see it. And btw, it was US Marshalls 15 most wanted :D
hiers.jpg

I walked into a certain leather store the other day and I had a carmex kydex caddy on my keys, one of the employees noticed it. asked me if that was kydex, I said yup it sure is, then called over the manager, they talk for a few. I thought I was gonna sell a few caddies... well long story short, they asked me to teach a class at there store to make a sheath for one of there knives... I said sure but here's the catch... I can only use there stuff and there tools they sell....

IMAG0534.jpg

here's the knife I will be using for the class
IMAG0533_zps27b6139c.jpg

I walked into a certain leather store the other day and I had a carmex kydex caddy on my keys, one of the employees noticed it. asked me if that was kydex, I said yup it sure is, then called over the manager, they talk for a few. I thought I was gonna sell a few caddies... well long story short, they asked me to teach a class at there store to make a sheath for one of there knives... I said sure but here's the catch... I can only use there stuff and there tools they sell....

very cool, an a neat utility blade too.

Great opportunity 710!!! Now teach em how to make a sheath for my 13 that will piggyback on the one you made for my 9, and I'll send you the cash for it :D
Oh, and a hybrid kydex/leather pocket sheath for my 14 with zytel scales.
Fyi, thats a hint on my next order in a week or so!!!!

No idea who that guy is, but he looks like a real asshole.

Last edited:
Somebody better start thinking of Snark titles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back