• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Engraving kits - ALL SOLD EXCEPT MONSTER BALL VISE

Hi Stacy, I would like a "B" Kit, If you like we can do the partial trade on your ivory. Thank you very much Mark

You Canadians are killing me with shipping :)

If you had had good sense 200 years ago, it would all be domestic shipping, but noooooo, you wanted to be a d@med province.

Oh, well, it is all part of my good will plan for the poor neighbors to the frozen north. I offer you free shipping...when was the last time the Canadian Govt. offered you anything free....besides your medical plan.
Just to help you out there, anyone who needs non-life-threatening surgery and doesn't want to wait for 9 month ...I'll send you a free scalpel and a pack of #10 blades.

Just kidding, you know I love you guys ;)

Didn't I say send it by slow mail and save yourself a buck? Sorry about that but it happens on every package that comes or goes. Sure pleased you didn't cut me off !!!! Frank

You know I'm just kidding. I am glad to help out with supplies and things to the guys up there.
Your box will have to go by pack mule, anyway, due to the heavy weight. I'll send you the tracking info when I get it mailed. I have the international papers coming.

Looks like you only have one set left....I haven't been able to get online much, but if you still have the $100 one i will take it. I will paypal you later today after you confirm. Don't ship...Just bring it to Ashokan with you...Gives me a reason to bug you :D please email me the paypal info mdtattoos at gmail.com( I have no internet at work, this is the only way i get notifications on my phone.)

Thanks Stacy...hopefully i am not too late lol

Mike

Tracy.
I'm thinking I have read you are selling other supplies. I have much appreciated this opportunity to buy from you. Could you give us a listing? Frank

Sure,
I have some torch sets in the "Torch" thread on this forum.
All the polishing and files kits are gone now.
I will be sorting out more stuff as I work through the boxes.
When the shop is built and the shelves are stocked, I know I will be selling some motors, VFD and DC drives, PID controllers, flex shaft units, misc. shop equipment, power carvers and wood carving tools, microscopes and lab equipment, and other neat stuff.
I also will be posting blade blanks and knife making kits soon.
I am planning on keeping just what I need, parts for build projects, and enough consumables to last me for five or so years, but won't keep any excess of the massive accumulation I have on hand.

BTW, it is Stacy, although many people call me Tracy. It has caused some confusion on the forums as a few members have mixed me up with Tracy Mickley from USA Knifemaker's Supply.
My first wife was Terri. We were called Tracy and Terry all the time.
"I don't care what you call me...as long as you call me for dinner." is what my grandmother used to say.

Back