ESEE 5 Choil. completed

well, I did it. :cool:
Took my time, and did it right. :thumbup::thumbup:
Filed it down and it turned out really well. I may have taken it a bit far in, I tried to keep it the same as my 3. but i didn't. like I said I may have taken it a bit far in, but mehhh. I love it, I love it,.:D

5478250052_9ce327f4d8_b.jpg

5478249492_fe446e0263_b.jpg

5477648025_b60266a419_b.jpg

5477646393_9bc15f33f3_b.jpg

now it is my own knife, no one else in the world has one like it, and the best part is, is that I love it more than I did when I got it. DONT CARE WHAT YOU GUYS SAY.
no, I do, but i dont

I say congrats for making your tools work for you.

Just don't Rambo knife saw-tooth the spine. :p

Hey man it's all about making the tool work the way YOU wanted it to. You wanted a 5 with a choil, and it wasn't available so you made it your own.

Nice job on the mod, hope it proves functional for you =)

In hand pic? The choil looks small to me...

...But then the ESEE choils have always been way way too small and completely usless to me :)

Kudos for taking the initiative to mod it how you like it. This said, is does look a little raw in the freshly ground out area. Any plans to paint/stain/dye/patina/blue that little bit of exposed metal?

PFR? Man he's all over the place!

Anywho looks really nice, I really like how rounded the edges are :thumbup:

Very nice.:thumbup: The part I like best though is you decided what you wanted and you did it yourself. That deserves a pat on the back regardless of how it turned out.

Great job! I would be scared to death to try that, I don't trust my self enough as I get older. LOL

Wow that's awesome! Wish you had a standard one so we could see some comparative profile pics. Great job.

If you like it, way to go. I don't know about the warranty, but, it's a 5. I can't see you breaking that, even with the choil. If you do, you shouldn't have been doing what you were doing.
Enjoy the mod!

Looks nice! Lets see some in hand pics. The choil on the -3 has seemed a bit small to me. Looks like this one is big enough to keep your finger out of the blade.

Back