• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ESEE - Extremely Disappointed with ESEE 6 and Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Hahaha

If we punched more people in their faces we wouldn't have so many disrespectful punks spouting off at people and hiding behind emails like a Chihuahua behind a screen door. If I had received the service the op did I would have waited until next years blade show and leveled his smug ass in front of God and everyone. Appears Mikes mom didn't do her job.

Hahaha

If we punched more people in their faces we wouldn't have so many disrespectful punks spouting off at people and hiding behind emails like a Chihuahua behind a screen door. If I had received the service the op did I would have waited until next years blade show and leveled his smug ass in front of God and everyone. Appears Mikes mom didn't do her job.

I'm sure he's shaking in his jungle boots.

That's the point. He's not because we live in a world where smug punks always get away with it.

Maybe he's that smug in person as well?

I talk the same to people in person as on the internet, yet my face isn't punched in. ;)

Here's a legit question not meant to stir anyone up but to try to have an intelligent discussion: for those that are upset, do you honestly think that the OP's knife should have been warrantied for the rust issue, or are you more upset with how you perceive Mike's response to be?

Hahaha

I guess you will never see the irony with your posts. That's fine. Perhaps your own prescribed punch in the face will help?

Here's a legit question not meant to stir anyone up but to try to have an intelligent discussion: for those that are upset, do you honestly think that the OP's knife should have been warrantied for the rust issue, or are you more upset with how you perceive Mike's response to be?

I don't give a flying monkey fart what Mike said. Sometimes certain people shouldn't own sharp things....

There is no reason for this thread to even be happening......

It's all about how Mike handled the situation. He treated the op like dirt and did a very poor job of handling the situation regardless. I don't care how stupid a customer request is you've gotta be a real dick to act that way. Anyone who chooses to represent their own company in this manner is obviously suffering from a holier than thou complex and needs a dose of reality. In his face of course.

so...you're upset because...the guy's knife rusted? I'm not sure why you're upset. Cause this thread happened?

I guess you will never see the irony with your posts. That's fine. Perhaps your own prescribed punch in the face will help?

Anyone defending this kind of customer service should be ashamed. It spreads until it becomes acceptable, and people begin to expect this kind of treatment. Repulsive

Anyone defending this kind of customer service should be ashamed. It spreads until it becomes acceptable, and people begin to expect this kind of treatment. Repulsive

Mikes customer service skills are like the hiv.

Yet you advocating assault as normal behaviour is fine?

Think it through:

-Knife is rusty...send e-mail.
-Don't like response...track person down and assault them (punch in the face in a public venue, as you suggested).
-Go to jail for assault charge...where you can get punched in the face while heavily outnumbered.

Doesn't seem like you thought it through fully. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back