ESEE pictures and chat ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Man, this thread is giving me the itch. I have a few ESEE Izulas, and have had a Candiru at one point, but back when I was getting into affordable, yet bomb-proof fixed blades, I went the Becker route over ESEE, but these picture are making me want to pick up an ESEE 3 or 4. Not like I need more knives around, but you can never have too many slabs of American made 1095 goodness in your life, I tell you what.
Do it mate, the ESEE 3 is a great knife that i use at work and out hunting. It's a very capable all round knife. But the 4 is a great knife too. Maybe buy both ๐Ÿ˜
Dan ๐Ÿฆ˜ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

I scaled up my ESEE 3 pouch to suit my Junglas.

hFz8xFX.jpeg

It's equipped with a few things I use most. A Torch, cord, a cereal bar, a Swiss army knife and Band-Aids. It's not intended for survival, just for the too common scenario of grab a rifle and go off after an unwanted animal in the night. Wild dogs, foxes, feral pigs and the odd rouge roo.

jPxEBt6.jpeg

Dan ๐Ÿฆ˜ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

I dig those pouches, they seem to fit very well. Where did you find them? Ir did you make them, just noticed the beltloop on your Junglas is matching the pouch ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks, I make them mate. When I get spare time I like to mess around. Im a qualified upholster and I like to keep my skills even though I haven't worked as one for 25 years ๐Ÿ˜.
The belt loop is an idea I had, it comes on and off without taking your belt off. I tested just the sheath with my young son swinging down off of it and the Velcro didn't let go.
Here is a video I made a while back of it.

Back