Ethan's Trip to KaBar Olean/NY Last Week

You know...my office does have that ninja smell to it lately...oopps, that's just my lunch.

Best,

Toooj

We must get our lunches in the same kind of places, although mine smells more like... like... oh, never mind, I need to put on my shoes.

There, that's better.

depusm,

Really don't know yet. Drawings are done on my part but it needs more paperwork and a special Siepmann grinding machine; which we did buy. Now all we have to do is install it and get it up and running.
We will have to talk with Ethan and figure out priorities.(Small Beckers, BK-10, MachAx, Folders are all on the docket) Could be in 2011.
I know that isn't what you want to hear but we have to juggle Beckers, KA-BARs and alot of other products through the factory.
We'll get there. Patience is a virtue.
General dimensions should be the same as the old model. Grinds and swedges will change.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

So the BK-10 is back on the docket for being made by KaBar if I'm reading your post right? Awesome can't wait. I've never been a really patient person, but I guess I'll have to sit back and relax until the new MachAx and BK-10 come out. I'll take at least 1 of each.

Back