Ever lose something....................

Yes, I just found a bg42 sebbie I thought was gone forever until the other day. The wife told me about an ad running in paper for $50 detail up to full size SUV's etc for first 50 callers. I called and told em I wanted to get two done. I had em do my truck and it was awesome. I gave a 30 percent tip. Two days later they p/u the wife's land rover. When they returned I saw my baby on the floor in the back seat. I said "YOU FOUND IT"! The guy just smiled.

Funny thing was... I was the one that felt bad when I gave him another 30% tip.

OH, and Garth ....that's the BOSC ID you promised me years ago at blade out at the fountain:) I know, I know....I don't forget;):D

I'm so glad you found it. Now , you can send it to me:)

Oh my oh my oh my!!! Ain't she a beaut. Glad you found it Garth.

I lost my marbles once and I never got them back. I often think about if I had them back how different life would be. I don't think I want them back. I don't like marbles.

if you had them back you'd step on the slip and fall, and it would ruin everything... I got rid of mine didn't even take the time to lose them. just threw 'em out the window....... things seem much simpler now

I lost my marbles once and I never got them back. I often think about if I had them back how different life would be. I don't think I want them back. I don't like marbles.

LOL Rob Stanley, King of random thoughts! LOL

found something this weekend I forgot about. cleaned out my car and found my Springfield 1911 champion it was a good weekend! I forgot I had it in the car lock box ha ha ha

I wish I could find something like that laying around. Lost a TOPS knife years ago for six months. Found it under the drivers seat.

Folders and Leathermans have frequently done this to me .... usually after I have bought a replacement :D

BTDT ... lost a Benchmade folder while doing yardwork along the property line one day. Couldn't find it. Borrowed a metal detecor from a coworker. Couldn't find it. Bought a replacement. Found it a year later, in that general area. So it goes.

Lost a 9mm handgun while moving. I packed it too well apparently and moved a few times since. In a box somewhere (I hope) stored with some of my other junk, but your pic of course reminded me that I have still yet to find it several years later. Grrrrrrrr. Glad you found that beautiful knife though bro.

Wow. Would think that would NOT be misplaced when I moved. So much for responsible gun ownership. Your gun should have moved WITH you. What happens if someone finds it before you? Gawd, I hope you don't have kids.....

OP, glad you found your knife. What a gem.

Last edited:
Wow. Would think that would NOT be misplaced when I moved. So much for responsible gun ownership. Your gun should have moved WITH you. What happens if someone finds it before you? Gawd, I hope you don't have kids.....

OP, glad you found your knife. What a gem.

Thanks for your profound .02 on gun ownership and rubbing salt in a wound. :)

found something this weekend I forgot about. cleaned out my car and found my Springfield 1911 champion it was a good weekend! I forgot I had it in the car lock box ha ha ha

I can't believe you forgot you had it in there! Lol at least you found it :D

Thanks for your profound .02 on gun ownership and rubbing salt in a wound. :)

Sort of needs to be rubbed there, given your responsible move and all, don't you think. Not really the kind of genius I would post and not expect a healthy ration of WTF given to me.

Wow. I started what I thought would be a light hearted thread about finding something that I lost. Others joined in and shared their same type of stories. Glad for those of you who found your missing treasures. Not sure why this has turned into bickering over opinions on gun ownership and the responsibilities there of.

If push comes to shove, guess what, it was irresponsible of me to lose a knife with young children in my house. Enough said.

Garth

Wow. I started what I thought would be a light hearted thread about finding something that I lost. Others joined in and shared their same type of stories. Glad for those of you who found your missing treasures. Not sure why this has turned into bickering over opinions on gun ownership and the responsibilities there of.

If push comes to shove, guess what, it was irresponsible of me to lose a knife with young children in my house. Enough said.

Garth

You mean there is a differing opinion on how irresponsible it is to lose a pistol for YEARS. I'm sorry, but I didn't think of the other view. Can anyone explain the other side? He lost a frigging gun, and has yet to find it!!!!!!

Jimbo...what do you say you get over it and stop derailing the thread. I simply responded with my own dumaxzz tale of a lost treasure I wish I found. The Law knowsna bout it... all that matters. No regrets. Life happens and Thx for stopping in with such words of wisdom.

Back