Everyone's latest acquisitions!

An S45VN Militaw, number 007

20240322_121244.jpg

53604987970_2a2dcfedc0_o.jpg

Hog House Knives Veli with Chameleon Blue hardware and honeycomb mill pattern. Just arrived and the hype is real! The comparisons to Shirogorov are not exaggerated nor undeserved. 😍
Neither time that I was able to order a Veli were honeycomb milled scales on the menu - so I have one in blue Ti, and one in green Ti, each with diagonal milled lines, just to set them apart 😍

Neither time that I was able to order a Veli were honeycomb milled scales on the menu - so I have one in blue Ti, and one in green Ti, each with diagonal milled lines, just to set them apart 😍
I really do like the 'stock' diagonal milling. I'm a big fan of minimalism. But when this drop hit (late January) it was the first time I saw the both the honeycomb and HH logo milling patterns added so I took a gamble on the honeycomb. It still has a very subtle diagonal milling and I think it looks great. It also feels amazing!

I really do like the 'stock' diagonal milling. I'm a big fan of minimalism. But when this drop hit (late January) it was the first time I saw the both the honeycomb and HH logo milling patterns added so I took a gamble on the honeycomb. It still has a very subtle diagonal milling and I think it looks great. It also feels amazing!
I see you went looking for mine, and liked some of my Hog House Veli pics in my old posts from just before Thanksgiving :D Here's a few quick pics for everyone else.

M4ueqsd.jpeg

m9Y4GLB.jpeg

Brdb5Lc.jpeg

ruIqIv0.jpeg

S1M21MA.jpeg

Yeah. It reminds me a little of the Kubey Royal. I added these two Mash (fixed auto corrupt) to the one I bought off the exchange a couple of years ago. I planned to keep the gold/bronze one and give my son the blacked out one, but he doesn’t want it. Since this Dark Mode might be out of production I’ll keeep it regardless.
Hey dad. I changed my mind. I'll take the knife thanks!

🤣

Guilty! They’re both real beauties!
Interestingly, on the green Veli they got to pick the color and finish; while on the Satin blade with blue scales above I picked those options myself. But I also had also picked purple or teal hardware and clip (I forget), and Hog House thought that the colors clashed and didn't recommend it. So, I decided to stay with blue scales but natural hardware/clip.

I still wanted a knife with natural Ti and purple, so I went with those colors on my pre-order Null Knives Ghoul. But I also got Purple Timascus clip and spacer for my Thor Damasteel Ghoul in natural Ti static wash. So I have all the bases covered 🤣

Back