1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by SW-EDC, Mar 12, 2016.

1. b00n

b00n Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Large Sebenza 21 with Striped Platan Inlays. I was going back and forth, I like the Umnumzaan, thought about a PJ Sebenza, thought about a Micarta one, thought about an Inkosi. I think I'll add an Inkosi as a PJ and get that anodized so I have one of each. It felt like it made more sense to get a 21 to compliment the Zaan first. So far liking it.

Sigsog226 likes this.
  2. Sigsog226

Sigsog226 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2013
    0531192012-1.jpg Finally got around to picking one up finally. I like it so far, and also like how interesting the build is on it.

Edgeoflife, Filoso, TheFactor and 5 others like this.
  3. taste.blade

taste.blade Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2016
    7825EBF6-6416-4780-B108-211BB9D2A1A2.jpeg

microbe, TheFactor, tgtodd and 2 others like this.
  4. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Mail call ! :) Great way to start my Vacation to come home from work to this beautiful Hogue Doug Ritter RSK MK1-G2 feels so good in hand and you can see and feel the quality. Mr Ritter and Hogue knocked this one out of the park . I’m honored to have the opportunity to own this beautiful knife and what it represents with Doug Ritter helping us all to have the opportunity to own and carry knives :thumbsup:
    What a beauty couldn’t be happier !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Edgeoflife, Filoso, microbe and 4 others like this.
  5. Ironbut

Ironbut Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2016
    I just got mine in the mail today too. This really seems like a great knife for the price. It's already gotten a good workout doing odd jobs in the yard & the garage this afternoon. I'm impressed!

TheFactor likes this.
  6. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    It’s a lot of bang for the buck and I feel it’s worth much more . I’ve payed 3 or 4 times the price of this one and they didn’t feel as good in hand . Very good quality on this one and very solid :thumbsup:

Edgeoflife likes this.
  7. tgtodd

tgtodd

Dec 19, 2015
    No serial #

8. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    No this is from the current and second run . From what I’ve read and understand only the first run has serial numbers . But if it’s any consolation for you I think the second run is more refined and dialed in ;) at least mine is:D

9. WillB

WillB Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Latest Acquisitions via Apeiron Bladeworks, Germany.

Made of .20 thick RWL34 steel, approx 8" TL, 4" blade. Fit finish/attention to details is outstanding. Looks good, feels good. It's a nice EDC size, very flat, but able to be legit hard use blade as needed. If you're going to Blade Show, look for his table: 14K. He makes a lot of unique quality knives.

Small.jpg

10. MisterZ

MisterZ Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2012
    Just received in time for the weekend - Spyderco Centofante 3. Not sure it will dislodge the Gayle Bradley for long though. There is something deeply satisfying about the "clack" of the Bradley locking up... 20190601_113133_resized.jpg

Edgeoflife, Filoso, TheFactor and 3 others like this.
  11. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
    Just got my DPX Aculus Flipper, M390 hollow ground blade, titanium integral frame, caged bearings.... 3rd day and it's finally breaking nicely, lock rock and frame lock stick are gone now that I tightened it down a little and put loctite on it. so far I'm pretty happy with it; first integral, first titanium frame lock with no stainless insert, first lionsteel, first DPX.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. tgtodd

tgtodd

Dec 19, 2015
    Mine is # 005

13. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Nice

14. Elite_KG

Elite_KG Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2012
    D237E3BF-D991-49AA-B754-E926561B7ECC.jpeg Way premature, but I’m excited to have contracted a custom folder. Ran across this maker in the “Knife Makers Market” sub forum and it was all down hill from there.

15. XtianAus

XtianAus Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Looks great^

16. Pharmagator

Pharmagator Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2010
    I ordered this from a foreign website... took several weeks to get here... but it finally did...
    cheb.jpg

17. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    8E302507-69A9-443C-B667-59641813E7A7.jpeg D6890E62-A915-47C0-8EA5-A76332C245A5.jpeg Sweet little knife

18. scubisino

scubisino

Dec 4, 2015
    [​IMG]

Night Rider, DRLyman, microbe and 2 others like this.
  19. cnm123

cnm123 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2015
    Exponent
    image.jpg

20. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    It is a great knife except for the pocket clip, which creates a hot spot on my palm. Hope Doug can have it fixed in future runs.