Everyone's latest acquisitions!

ZqQCffM.jpg
20RfUBN.jpg

So over the past few days the Hogue Exploit OTF has grown on me immensely. I've decided to keep it. It is one of the sharpest knives OTB I've owned. I'll keep it gray for now, but may have the blade cerakoted or something lightsaber blue.

Just received a 0393SW, I hesitated on this knife due to the scale but glad I got one. Sharpest knife out of the box I have ever recieved and I have to say, initially I like it better than the 562 which i have multiple examples of. Detent is perfect, grinds are perfect.

I wonder if the 393 will be the last of the hinderer collabs? If so, I may have to pick up another one of these.

I've got titanium hardware from flytanium on the way for the Yojimbo 2.

I'm addicted to my Hogue now. Which means I'm now looking for an OTF around 2.5" or so.

First Twosun knife and i'm impressed. Used to handling 2-400$ knives the past few months.
Got this TS135 on ebay around $40.
Ti frame, d2 blade, CF inlays (BOTH sides). About 3.5" blade and 3.1oz.
Great action with bearings, no blade play and even has a detent ramp. Took it apart (mostly to clean excess oil everywhere) and the hardware seems solid as well with no sign of soft screws.
Main gripe would be the blade grind is overly thick and to further nit pick a 40 dollar knife the pocket clip could have been better done as well.

X1vmBVP.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I'd repost of a pic of the Kershaw 1035 fixed blade that I recently bought together w/a Kershaw 1050 folder that I bought previously..

Bought them both off of EB. They'd make a great hiking/camping/hunting pair but I'd never use them for that. Just bought them as collectibles. Love their classic look/feel.

GvdFJMDl.jpg[img]

Last edited:
Back