Everyone's latest acquisitions!

zhiqZfZ.jpg

About one month ago I bought three Buck 112s, two in the automatic version and one manual model through Blue Ridge. I purchased the manual model in case we traveled to an area with knife restrictions.
I always liked the Buck 110 model, as well. However, the 112 has a choil on the front bolster that keeps your hand from sliding onto the blade.
All three were polished on the Edge Pro.

Felt the need for a auto in my collection.
Was craving a Strider and so the perfect fix was a Pro-Tec Strider SNG Auto :thumbsup:
In route :cool:

Just in from Spyderco: Gifts for the Holidays!

My brothers get a Salt 2 each. They’re in the swimming pool industry and I want to see if they can destroy the H1! :D

Also, I always like to have a spare knife around in case someone needs a last minute gift.

Who wouldn’t love to receive a UKPK or P3LW....though occasionally papa needs a gift for himself (and they’re both bitch’n little knives, amma right?). ;)

I bought this Link after work today Willy nilly at the knife shop in the mall. It's a lot of things I don't usually care for, but I liked the overall aesthetics. I wish it was 20-30% bigger, better steel and no assist.

Other than those nitpicks it's a cool knife. 20191209_153412-2241x3984.jpg

Back