Everyone's latest acquisitions!

:thumbsup:
HR2nWOl.jpg

I got a Mini Kalashnikov for my wife. Super-snappy little value Auto! The handle color in the pictures are a little deceptive. It is definitely way more green than blue. It also came literally, as dull as a butter knife. It won't cut paper....... at all. o_O

Boker-Kalashnikov-Dagger-Auto-Tyranny-Teal-SW-01KALS50NSOI-BHQ-94944-jr-thumb.jpg

Leatherman PST2.

I picked up the original PST for a really good price from a local shops used knife section. I was really impressed with how light and compact it was.

So I did some research on older Leatherman models, and the PST looked like it would work even better for me. Trades the awl out for scissors, combo blade instead of plain which I've come to prefer on multis, and a diamond file I've been using to sharpen the other knives I carry daily.

FPXaBua.jpg

Now I'm trying to track down a black oxide PST, but those seem uncommon.

Just in time for Christmas. I’ve wanted a Para 3 for a while but the pocket clip was always a deal breaker for me. Found one for sale that came with an MXG deep carry clip so now my PM 2 has some company. Merry Christmas everyone!! Looking forward to seeing Christmas acquisitions!

D8481C41-4F22-466D-95B2-C31DC3E696C7.jpeg

Back