Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Had a very hard past 6 months, but also very informative. Went back to school after a long absence, and started studying things I actually enjoy. I also learned the valuable lesson that life can take away anything at any time, and that it will take away everything by the end. I also re-entered this hobby with a vengeance. Bought two new knives from Whitty at usamadeblade. Tremendously happy with both of them
ChK7AEb.jpg
jQ3MgpM.jpg

hey! just was wantin to say how much these knifes made me feel good to look at! made my whole day,, before the lord took my grandpappy away from me he use to have a real cool set of winchesters he had got over years of traveling to little places and such like flea markets and hardware stores and they look just like these knifes that you posted so much it about made me cry. haven't thought about those old knifes in years but now i am!! i never did have heard mel pardo or JJ mcgovern so I reckon the winchesters might have been a little more nicer than these, but still thats a cool collection you got here!! got no idea how much i wish grandpappy was here, bet he'd love to talk to you. he passed in a tragic train accident that i was involved in as a kid that left me really messed up physicaly mentaly and emotonaly for remainder of my life and left me with disturbing lifelike nightmares, so seeing these really has made my whole day and reminded me of ole grandpappy again like he was here, even if just for a min or two. thank you!!

JR

Back