Everyone's latest acquisitions!

My JE Made came in the mail today. I got into grad school in the UK and this is my present to myself. This will be my carry knife. As much as the UK knife laws suck, this isn't such a bad alternative.

VfE3IzF.jpg

4T5GN5V.jpg

She looks and feels even better than I hoped. great fit and finish, and a nice stiff spring.

Perfectly legal in the UK of course. But still....be careful where you take it, as you could still have problems depending on where you are.

Nice Knife by the way. When i get the cash together im after a JE Made myself :)

Ordered online yesterday morning.
Delivered this morning.
Returned in post half hour ago. :-(

I loved the look of this Maserin Scout. Nice clean simple lines. Micarta, D2 steel....perfect i thought. Reviews were very good.

Mine must have been made on Friday afternoon.. Screw holes in micarta rough as a bears ar*e. Blade wobble like crazy and hitting one liner. Blade also warped out of shape.

Really disappointed...….REALLY disappointed.

cPfnArT.jpg

I'm really dumbfounded that you know how rough a bear's ass is.... Now THAT must be one helluva story.

Sorry about the knife sucking though. I've hears some good things about the brand too.
Are you getting it replaced or a refund? It could've been a dud that just got through QC.
Is it possible to have the seller inspect one before sending it?

I'm really dumbfounded that you know how rough a bear's ass is.... Now THAT must be one helluva story.

Sorry about the knife sucking though. I've hears some good things about the brand too.
Are you getting it replaced or a refund? It could've been a dud that just got through QC.
Is it possible to have the seller inspect one before sending it?
Well...…..i'm guessing about the bear...lol.
I told the dealer to put the money on account as i buy from them a lot. I have no doubt at all that they would pick one out for me. Maybe i will ask them next time as im sure i still want one. The company i buy from are stunningly good with customers. In the UK they have a faultless reputation for customer service. :)

Back