Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Got me like new Hatamoto, unfortunately it stuck in EU for now due to mailing restrictions... :(

9MDmvp.jpg

Got me like new Hatamoto, unfortunately it stuck in EU for now due to mailing restrictions... :(

9MDmvp.jpg

WHAAAAAAT.

Wow. WOW. Excellent score there, my friend!

Indeed, that's a great one! I still kind of want to track down a Spectre and a Caledonian Edge...those old Cold Steel Custom series knives were awesome:cool:

Indeed, that's a great one! I still kind of want to track down a Spectre and a Caledonian Edge...those old Cold Steel Custom series knives were awesome:cool:

Have the Hatamoto and Caledonian Edge...they are awesome. Had a Spectre for a bit but wasn't impressed and resold it. Seemed flimsy by comparison.

Last edited:
Victorinox Midnight Manager
My first small SAK; the knife that aspires to be full size!
Awwww...it's soooo cute! Can't believe I bought a midget knife. Is that PC?
Next to a Super Tinker for scale:

View attachment 1372887

I have the regular Manager (I can't go without the pen, and I already carry a flashlight) on my keys. It is my only "Everyday" Everyday Carry.
Funny thing is, I use every tool on it quite a bit, except the actual knife blade.

I have the regular Manager (I can't go without the pen, and I already carry a flashlight) on my keys. It is my only "Everyday" Everyday Carry.
Funny thing is, I use every tool on it quite a bit, except the actual knife blade.

It's just that it seems like it came out one of those round plastic thingys that you pay 50 cents and turn the knob machines at the super market. So small!

Mine is ordered but usps isnt updating my tracking. Shouldnt have cheaped out on shipping. Thing is beautiful
Thanks man I’m very happy with it and it’s definitely a looker !
No worries sometimes USPS is like that it’s probably on the way just hasn’t been updated

Back