Everyone's latest acquisitions!

2 more from Roger Harrington, again original Wilkinson Sword blades built with handles and fittings by Roger, one ebony with Rogers mark for these knives, the other brass handle with titanium nitride coated blade with Wilkinson Sword etch.
RTfs1K3.jpg

Couldn't wait to tell you all! My main 2 grail hunts are complete, got a Koenig arius and a grimsmo norseman!!:):):) will post pics as soon as they get here...now time to stop spending money before im homeless but have nice knives!
Congratulations, it sure is a great feeling to score your grail. I’m happy for you. For sure show them off here after arrival.

Natrix XL: feels/performs like your typical $45 Chinese Kershaw. Found this one on sale for $28. It's big. I like big. This will probably end up as a gift.

Sog Spec Arc: lots of hots spots, but otherwise great for $59. It's super fidgety if you care about that. I like that it has SOG at 4 different places.:rolleyes:
th
th

2 of the new ones came in, still waiting on the koenig arius and shamwari production version. Can't believe how great these grimsmo really are, definitely live up to the hype! Didnt realize how small the handle was on a microtech, really miss the benchmade infidel i just sold. Will probably get rid of the microtech and go back to that, still a very well made knife and I like the look, just too small for my big hands
rpxQuDJ.jpg

Back