Everyone's latest acquisitions!

MXXkDBl.jpg

auUS4P6.jpg

picking up both Scout and Scout 2 from Extrema Ratio, annnd --- im done

i found a knife-roll full of blades i completely forgotten about and it is filled with RMJ Tactical, Emerson and more Extrema Ratio knives lol, i should check myself into Knife-a-holics anonymous

I’ve been trying to save money too but a few items popped up over the past the months that I had to grab.
  • A pair of Microtech UTX-85 Bounty Hunters. I’ve wanted one of these for a while them ended up with a couple of them.
  • Les George Galvo. I can’t pass up Les George stuff for a good price and this one was a pretty good deal.
  • Another Spyderco McBee (bronze anodized, blue honeycomb clip). I love these little blades. Since my new job requires blades to be under 2.5” these are perfect for me.
  • Solid copper scales for my Lex Rex fixed blade. I commissioned these from Jason Motchan. It’s super heavy but really, really nice.
  • Leather sheath for my large Sebenza. This is the knife I carry around the house. I like carrying it without a clip within this sheath. The Jekyll to Hyde is perfect for easily extracting the knife.
i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

Back