Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Beads for my UTX-85 Bounty Hunters

i.ashx

Last edited:
I’m so far down this rabbit hole it’s mind boggling. These are the first of four inbounds this week, as I’m still trying to work through the types of knives that really appeal to me and serve my needs on a daily basis.

The Viper Orso is a bit larger than I expected, which is obviously on me. However, I do like the knife and it’s a lot easier to open than I thought it would be (due to the smallish flipper).

The LeThiers Pocket knife is just one of those knives I stumbled upon and couldn’t get out of my mind. I’m gravitating a lot toward the smaller, gentleman(?) style knives (not sure if that’s the proper term in regard to a knife like this). I opted for the ironwood version and I really like it. I think it’ll make a nice little “dressier” addition.

I think I’m done for the time being. By the end of the week I’ll have more than enough styles and sizes to take some time, enjoy them a bit and really begin to appreciate the little nuances that help us find our path. I also need to start taking advantage of the collective wisdom this forum has to offer....as opposed to just tapping the “Add to Cart” icon every time something catches my eye. I may need to locate the “Support Group” thread if I can’t reign this buying spree in on my own.

Anyway, apologies for the long-ass post and the crappy pics. It was dark by the time I got home so I made the best of what I had.
3dlF9TB.jpg
uQUTvEr.jpg
ZC3BBfX.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my UKPK yesterday. I previously bought a Squeak, and was surprised at how much I like it. It's a bit fiddly, being so small, so I thought I'd try the full size original. Opening is a lot easier. I like it so much it's going to replace my Delica.

By the way, as a Gold Member, how do I include an image without uploading it every time? It must be linkable from my BF account somehow?
2020-09-30 Carry.jpg

Quick backstory; I’ve been an avid watch enthusiast for the past 8-9 years. Having recently decided to thin out my watch collection and get rid of a few that never get worn, I found myself with some store credit at my local watch shop.

Coincidentally, they happen to be an AD for exactly one brand of knife. As I’m content for the moment with my watches, and for curiosities sake.....I took a look at the brand’s catalog.

I loved this one the moment I saw it, so I placed an order through my “watch guy” and finally got around to picking it up today.

There’s no way to capture the 3-dimensional aspect of the handle in photographs, particularly on an overcast and rainy afternoon....but to my eye, the knife is absolutely stunning in person. I’m also a sucker for a button lock and have been wanting something with Nichols Damascus.

A few not-so-great pics, along with a side-by-side with the ZT 0450 as a size reference:
eeOgBlt.jpg

g8pubvi.jpg
Mxlv9p2.jpg
atXTH8L.jpg
k1unvZE.jpg

Back