Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Two newbies today. Zero Tolerance 0562 Hinderer Slicer with Elmax blade and G10 scale, and Real Steel H5 Gerfalcon. The ZT lives up to expectations of course, but the Real Steel is a real steal for the price. Gorgeous action and hair popping sharp (literally - I have a bald spot on my arm).

ZT562_Real_Steel_H5.jpg

Two newbies today. Zero Tolerance 0562 Hinderer Slicer with Elmax blade and G10 scale, and Real Steel H5 Gerfalcon. The ZT lives up to expectations of course, but the Real Steel is a real steal for the price. Gorgeous action and hair popping sharp (literally - I have a bald spot on my arm).

ZT562_Real_Steel_H5.jpg

That's Real Steel is a darn good looking knife.

Thanks ! Very fine blade despite the small size, and I absolutely love the handle. They're also a new version coming soon, a gold and blue mini bodega, it looks lovely.

My week old Crooked River got me reminiscing about my childhood companion and another Benchmade that went nearly extinct before I learned that they made anything interesting, without a flying handle. I'm very pleased to say that I have satisfied some emotional impulses for the time being.

Schrade LB7 Uncle Henry Bear Paw (Discontinued USA made model)... Done
Benchmade 610 Rukus (A Benchmade Grail)....and Done

25810361584_3673c45066_k.jpg

Last edited:
Got the PM2 about a month ago, and the Adamas yesterday. Love them both. PM2 is so smooth and the Adamas is a tank.
OljdeLT.jpg

b4c22f2512b8dc9d7e6167b149a9fa8a.jpg

Mostly traditional knives lately. A couple customs in the bunch. These all showed up Monday.

b4c22f2512b8dc9d7e6167b149a9fa8a.jpg

Mostly traditional knives lately. A couple customs in the bunch. These all showed up Monday.

Gorgeous lot right there. One of these days I'm going to pick up one of those Lime Cutters!

P.s. What's the third knife from the top?

Gorgeous lot right there. One of these days I'm going to pick up one of those Lime Cutters!

P.s. What's the third knife from the top?

The one with the arrow head on the bolster above the Lime Cutter is a Northwoods Madison Barlow(one of my favorite knives). The one above that with the stacked leather scales is a John Lloyd "Lanny's Clip" in 52100 steel

I recently acquired a 0450CF, 0770Cf and a 452CF. I would love to keep them all but I will only keep 2:
IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0363.JPG

IMG_0364.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

My newest travel knife. $16 out the door and very surprised by the quality even though a Chinese made Kershaw.

Back