Everything Lefties thread

This is late but with Ferrum Forge...you should inquire about left handed models, especially on new releases.

A few months after the Exec dropped, I asked about a lefty model in the comments section of the online order form and they had some left versions available that weren’t listed on the site.

It’s worth it to inquire.
Thanks for the info. I had talked with them a while back. I can’t fully remember what exactly they had told me. I do think I remember they didn’t make any of the USA made ones I’d like in a lefty

B-b-b-bump! It's interesting how things change. I had previously mentioned not liking titanium or frame locks and now find myself interested in CRK again.:D

Anyway, I picked up this lefty Spider Monkey. It's my first left hand liner lock. I adapted to it much quicker than expected. Seemed weird for about the first 10 min or so, then totally normal.

That Spider Monkey looks great!!!
I never realized that SG did lefty models.

A lot of times I carry a Vic Trekker or a MAM knife at work if I am cutting a lot of stuff that day just because they are left hand liner locks.

I may have to look into one of these.

That Spider Monkey looks great!!!
I never realized that SG did lefty models.

A lot of times I carry a Vic Trekker or a MAM knife at work if I am cutting a lot of stuff that day just because they are left hand liner locks.

I may have to look into one of these.

I didn't know that the MAM locking knives were left handed. Not sure how often or in what quantity SG makes these. I was aware of them, but came across a post of theirs on IG that they were in stock and having a flash sale. I think their sale price was about the same as ordering from a dealer.

B-b-b-bump! It's interesting how things change. I had previously mentioned not liking titanium or frame locks and now find myself interested in CRK again.:D

Anyway, I picked up this lefty Spider Monkey. It's my first left hand liner lock. I adapted to it much quicker than expected. Seemed weird for about the first 10 min or so, then totally normal.

I looked at southern grind several years back. Never knew they made a lefty until now.

Anyhow I haven’t changed much. Still a large lefty CRK with me everyday
CE2BB276-B3DB-4CC0-A007-1C5B10854EC5.jpeg

Do you mean the MAM's made in Portugal? Those are lefty liner locks?

LH Original Small Sebenza ATS-34

vkSUwjy.jpg

I don’t know if they still do it, but Emerson used to do left-handed runs of some of their more popular models, every few years. Over a period of a few years , I was able to buy ablack bladed CQC -7 and plain blade Mini CQC -7, both partially serrated, directly from Ernie at the NY-NJ Custom Knife Show. Note also that the Vic One Handed Trekker has a left handed liner lock as standard.

Emerson currently makes a lefty version of the CQC-7 and Commander.
They do them in runs. So availability is a bit sporadic.
If you are patient,and keep an eye on his site, they will eventually pop up.

New leftie on the forum. Read thru the thread but didn't see much about replacement scales that you can carry leftie. Anyone make them? Thanks!

I know some of you are already aware of this, but figured I'd add it here anyway for reference. Hopefully them selling out so quickly will get Shiro to do some future lefty runs.

Bumping this thread for the new left hand Vero Axon. I'm sure many of you may have seen it elsewhere, but they just went live on his site today. There is a good variety of scale and finish options too.

Back