Excitement builds....

Haven't quite decided if tracking numbers are a thing of beauty, the Devil in binary, or a little of both!

Let us know what you think, when in hand....

going to have some well-traveled blades. I am following the package - so far Kathmandu to UAE to Bahrain to Germany (two stops) now onto London!!! Next stop Cincinnati
I'm playing this same game with a Pensioner right now. Left Leipzig sometime this morning. The excitement certainly does build!

going to have some well-traveled blades. I am following the package - so far Kathmandu to UAE to Bahrain to Germany (two stops) now onto London!!! Next stop Cincinnati
Wow! Sure hope customs pops some souvenirs in the box from along the way ;)

I actually started a new thread for the blades that I got

Well, it's been awhile, but I got an email message saying that my Regent Bowie is on its way to the shipper, and that I should get a tracking number soon. I was prepared for a longer wait, so I never got discouraged, or impatient.
Besides, the factory production knife that I WANTED to get, but couldn't because it was on back-order, and which prompted my purchase from Kailash Blades Kailash Blades , is STILL not being delivered to dealers!

So, NOW the excitement builds!!!

EDIT: Got the tracking number today, delivery expected next Friday.

Last edited:
DHL showed up 3 days early, got my Regent Bowie on Tuesday. Beautiful! Gorgeous blade, with the Raw finish and copper fittings, a comfortable handle, nicely contoured guard, and the sheath work is fantastic. Leather and kydex, the latter of which delayed shipment for some time. This was definitely worth the wait! I'll get it out in the woods over the weekend, and get a better idea of its capabilities, and I'll try to have a review up in the near future. I'm more than pleased!

Andrew, tell the guys 'Splendid job, all around!'

Back