Exciting news for Swamp Rat! . . . . Voodoo Is In The Swamp!

pN7S7oZ.png

Hello to all past, present, and future RATS!

First things first, a big THANK YOU to Jerry, Jennifer, Garth, Dan, and everyone else in the Busse Family for welcoming me onboard. Their faith and support in my capabilities as a machinist, a leader, and a knife enthusiast is greatly appreciated. It is an honor to be a part of making the toughest blades on the planet!

After some hard-fought battles to become who and what I am today, and some self-reflection, I am pleased to be taking up the mantle as the head of Swamp Rat Knife Works.

That being said, with the help of a few hard-working individuals, I will be taking Swamp Rat into some new and exciting directions. The standards of the past no longer apply here and you will be seeing some groundbreaking changes coming in the near future.

Swamp Rat Knife Works’ aim will be to create incredible blades that will survive the toughest abuse and still fulfill the demands of everyday use. Implementing the use of modern machining techniques, different materials, creative designs, and new-age standards- you will be hard-pressed to find a better, more affordable blade!

All pretenders and contenders will come to fear what is lurking deep in the swamp!

This is going to be fun!

Challenge accepted. I will gladly test anything you design. Your new, trial by fire. Also I have faith in new blood being a good thing.

Heck I am late to the Party :)

But Welcome VooDoo

Welcome Voodoo and Go Navy! Do we also have you to thank, with the bossman and other rats; for the bad rattitude?

Back