Exclusive Code 4's

Cold Steel Knives

We're proud to show off these new exclusive run of two models of the Code 4.

They are still 6061 aluminum handles, but now in black. Still untextured.

One offers a black DLC coated blade with black handles, the other the classic uncoated blade with black handles. Both only available (as of now) in Spear Point / S35VN.

They are exclusive to ONE distributor and will be purchased by dealers who are within said distributors network. We are not selling them directly.

blade-forums-1.jpg

I got kinda excited when I saw exclusive, thinking maybe it'd be something colorful, distinctive...nope, it's just the same Code 4, but now available in the same boring generic black as almost every other Cold Steel knife. Didn't even texture it. Curbed my enthusiasm real quick.

These look great, especially the blackout version. When are they expected to be available from retailers?

Man, it's like Cold Steel was reading my mind! I was contemplating (and wishing for) this very knife last night.

IMG-5919.jpg

CS, I realize that you can't say who the distributor is, but would you please let us know when they hit the dealer shelves? I would definitely like one of these.

-Steve

Make one that's not slippery , I might buy it ! ;)

golden eye, if the coloring suits you. pretty close, really nice knife

Edit: still on sale on their special projects summer sale too

Last edited:
When I first glanced at the first post, I thought g10 on a Code 4 is going to be very competitive with a PM2. But it would also be competitive with the American Lawman. That would fulfill a lot of CS fans’ wish for an uncoated AL blade.
But the same scales, only a different color, doesn t add a lot for me. I rarely buy a knife based on its color. My wife gave up on me being fashion conscious a long time ago.

First impression seeing pics was "FINALLY" and then I read
They are still 6061 aluminum handles, but now in black. Still untextured.
and ask myself WHY ?! I don't know how many times people asked for some texturing or just plain Jane G-10. And after all you make .....the same knife. Damn :(

First impression seeing pics was "FINALLY" and then I read

and ask myself WHY ?! I don't know how many times people asked for some texturing or just plain Jane G-10. And after all you make .....the same knife. Damn :(

Probably because that's what the distributor requested for this exclusive run.

This looks pretty nice. If it were a clip point I would jump all over it In all black.

Back