Existence of crucarta shaman confirmed

We will see just how fast a piece at this price point will sell out! I'm thinking less than 8 minutes. LoL

I’m gonna have a tough time not trying to buy this. Do we know who will be selling these?

They've had a prototype shaman in micarta at the tradeshow tables for a while (I saw it at the Oregon Knife show a couple months back), but there was no word on it actually being produced, or in what steel. Do we have confirmation that that's actually happening?

Ouch. That's a pretty penny....sounds just like my luck. Of course, a new HVAC system will be nice.

Yep...(the old Trane (AC/Furnace/Coil) lasted 20 years...

...I could sell off a bunch o' blades to pay for the new system...

...but life's too short.

So I'll just sweat it out on both counts. (I've got a couple miserable weeks to get through...)

What vendor is going to carry them?

I'm on the fence cause I don't want anymore compression locks. I dislike them.

Don't know for sure, but I believe this will be a sprint, not an exclusive. Should be available from all the regular dealers.

Yep...(the old Trane (AC/Furnace/Coil) lasted 20 years...

...I could sell off a bunch o' blades to pay for the new system...

...but life's too short.

So I'll just sweat it out on both counts. (I've got a couple miserable weeks to get through...)
Trane. No wonder you did so well.
We gotta have that AC & Heat ;)

This is a must have for me. I don’t care how much it cost. I do feel that this will be harder to score than an exclusive being that the drop will be staggered between dealers. Gonna have to be on the ball for this one.

Has there ever been micarta out of Golden? Japan yes, but don't remember a US produced knaf with micarta.

Back