Existence of crucarta shaman confirmed

Air conditioning is overrated.

I feel that way for portions of the day. The other portions I wilt.

On the other hand, what's the point of being comfortable if one can't enjoy his Spydies?

I guess the answer in this case, as in the situation where one is agonizing over the choice between two excellent knives, is to buy both.

King Solomon would be proud of my reasoning. :p

I'd prefer black micarta but Cruwear would be my first choice for the blade steel. They need to release at least 1,200 of them IMO.

I've really been thinking about this one. Anyone have any idea when it might drop? That natural micarta...

I have been waiting for this one for a while. The brown micarta is light enough in color to dye (black/red?). It needs a stonewash finish IMO.

I have an idea these will cost as much or more than the carbon fiber version. Spyderco aren't known for micarta.
The only upside to this being as dear as poison is it might last for hours on the shelf rather than a few minutes.
I want one.

So how long did they last on the shelf? They are expected to drop in Canada some time, and I wouldn't mind knowing what kind of competition I am possibly in for.

For real? I guess I don't really stand a chance. Just as well, I am hoping to receive a Mule in trade in Cruwear or PD#1, and I can put my own micarta on that.

Can someone who's handled the vanilla Shaman and the Cruwear Shaman tell me whether the scales are noticeably more grippy on the micarta of the Cruwear?

Back