F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

True, but by the time that 3080 comes out, I should have the $$$ for it so it's all good to me. And I'd rather get that than the early versions as I want my card to hold up against the inevitable technological improvements for as long as possible. ;)

Yup. Patiently but excitedly awaiting...
Tomorrow marks 15 weeks! Maybe it's like fine wine... Proper aging and maturing brings out the flavors!

2 weeks:D

We are hoping to process and ship in October. Production has been working hard (I love and Thank you ALL so much) however we will be doing the F-16 in batches because those Beasts will destroy the shipping department. We WILL and ALWAYS put Military orders and First Responders orders first. Once again we apologize for the DELAY but I swear on all I that I am it will be worth the wait. I saw some of the Nuclear handles...OMGoodness. I will try to get to get some sneak peeks (Remember they are Blind) but I have never seen handles like this EVER.
XOXO
Amy-0

Are these still available for order, and if so where, and how?

Sorry, I'm not going to plow through comments from the last three months.

AWESOME blade.

Sadly,
Are these still available for order, and if so where, and how?

Sorry, I'm not going to plow through comments from the last three months.

AWESOME blade.
the time for ordering came and went when it was announced BUT, you will find that when they start landing inevitably some will show up on the X for sale. So not all is lost! I'm going to guess that there will be not as many of these as some offerings so if you have the chance to snag one, and you really want it, don't hesitate is my advice - conversely, avoid someone marking em up on fleabay, which I guarantee will be a thing. There's always some good HOGS to deal with right here :thumbsup:

Does it come with a sheath? Or...what are you guys doing for a sheath?

I have to have it. The heart wants what the heart want, no matter what the wife says.

:)

I am not the REAL Boss but I like to get organized. XOXO

My wife says to me, without apology:

If you want to get organized and keep things going, ask a woman.

After being married to her for coming up on 40 years...I can't disagree. The best thing the Boy Scouts ever did was get women involved in key leadership roles.

Camping has never been more efficient.

:)

We are hoping to process and ship in October. Production has been working hard (I love and Thank you ALL so much) however we will be doing the F-16 in batches because those Beasts will destroy the shipping department. We WILL and ALWAYS put Military orders and First Responders orders first. Once again we apologize for the DELAY but I swear on all I that I am it will be worth the wait. I saw some of the Nuclear handles...OMGoodness. I will try to get to get some sneak peeks (Remember they are Blind) but I have never seen handles like this EVER.
XOXO
Amy-0

November's fine with me. Heck, you can hold off until January and I won't complain.
Too many unplanned expenses lately.

We are hoping to process and ship in October. .... We WILL and ALWAYS put Military orders and First Responders orders first. ....
I saw some of the Nuclear handles...OMGoodness. I will try to get to get some sneak peeks (Remember they are Blind) but I have never seen handles like this EVER.
XOXO
Amy-0
All the above quoted (I edited) are music to my eager ears! please do continue to put military and first responders orders first! We can wait!

November's fine with me. Heck, you can hold off until January and I won't complain.
Too many unplanned expenses lately.
I hear you. Starting last October, I needed to install a new septic tank. Then in the summer, my well pump died. Two weeks ago, my Jenn-Air cooktop's fan died and some of the burners aren't working properly, so I had to buy a new one. On top of that, I'm in the middle of a house remodel.

At least I still have my job, so I can't complain too much seeing that a lot of other people are much worse off.

I'm all for always putting military, LEO, and first responders firsts. Plus, I, too, don't mind waiting longer on this on. Most expensive Busse I've bought, can use the time to save more money. Plus, I'm like JTT.... unplanned expenses. In fact, I'd even volunteer to go to the back of the line on this one.

Back