F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

so pretty, thank you jerry

we were telling amy last week how amazing busse/kin’s business plan and marketing is/has become. we suspected that was her doing, but there is no doubt it is a team effort.

so far, the “strategy” with this has prevented us from pulling the trigger on other purchases.

in no way so we “need” a sword, particularly one as good looking and, well, “fancy” as this. but 16” of infi is hard to ignore at this price (it must have been easier to machine than the trough raider?!).

with a big enough first run discount, we may have to forgo other more justifiable, more “necessary” purchases for this.

time, and the busse marketing effort, will tell. . .

damn you busse and kin.

you’re also making us “need” a pet pig to go with the dog and cat, and a couple rats because we have been bitten by the rat fancy bug after purchasing msw and mrmd.

Cool knife. But what does one do with a knife this large? Which jobs would it excel at? I need to know if I need this or not.
Chopping heads off. If you aren't doing that you really dont need it. Just want it. Because really if I'm chopping hella I'm getting $20 machete. Jmo

^have to agree.

but you forgot the “need” it want factor.

that’s reason enough.

i am torn though. waiting for what will likely be one of my dream blade/short swords from MBB

still, holding out hope busse comes out with something similar in infi (zwear is amazing, based on experience with cruwear, but have been bitten by infi bug, and MBB is custom priced)

want a short utilitarian peasant type sword, short “tanto” tip 45* from spine, 2.5-3” blade depth, flat ground, approx 0.2” blade thickness, two handed (medium sized hands, not meat hooks) grip, ring pommel, 1.5’ blade

this f-16 just too good looking. too ”provocative” almost

but with a big enough first run discount, who knows. . .

This is going to be really hard to pass up...don't know if I can (I have been doing sooooo goood, and avoiding the regression back into the trough)...I hope the nuclear option provides for even more "sleekness"...that will likely tip my scales...or I may just get one just to feel it and behold it and let it go...it is a bit of a gamble on "how it feels in hand"...specifically my hand/hands and my personal preference, as is often said, Y/M-MMV...the Forsaken Mistress just was not for me so I passed them along at break even. We shall see what I decide to do!!! It is really freaking bad-ass and beautiful!

I love it!

C

^have to agree.

but you forgot the “need” it want factor.

that’s reason enough.

i am torn though. waiting for what will likely be one of my dream blade/short swords from MBB

still, holding out hope busse comes out with something similar in infi (zwear is amazing, based on experience with cruwear, but have been bitten by infi bug, and MBB is custom priced)

want a short utilitarian peasant type sword, short “tanto” tip 45* from spine, 2.5-3” blade depth, flat ground, approx 0.2” blade thickness, two handed (medium sized hands, not meat hooks) grip, ring pommel, 1.5’ blade

this f-16 just too good looking. too ”provocative” almost

but with a big enough first run discount, who knows. . .
Those waki's MBB has been posting recently have looked amazing. Prices not so much. F-16 looking to be a great bargain for a lot of INFI. :thumbsup:

There is a killer discount coming along with an insane Nuclear Option. We will post the details about the discount and the Nuclear Option as soon as we get everything worked out!

Busse Combat F-16 Coming Wednesday June 17, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Listed below are the F-16 Specs, Pricing, and Pics!!!

F-16 Specs and Pricing:

Specs:
Blade Length: Approx. 16"
Overall Length: Approx. 22 3/4"
Blade Width at Widest Point: Approx. 1.8"
Blade Thickness: Approx .210"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: Shallow Hollow
Finish: Coated or Competition Finish

Base Price:
$697.00 Coated
$767.00 Competition Finish

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Maroon Canvas
Black G-10 +$65.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$90.00
Red/Black G-10 +$90.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$90.00
Green/Black G-10 +$90.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$90.00

F-16 with Comp finished blade shown below with Black Canvas Micarta Handles.
F16%20G-X2.jpg

F-16 Comp Finish Close-up shown below.
F-16%20Montage-X3.jpg

F-16 Handle Shown Below.
F-16%20in%20Hand-X2.jpg

F-16 Shown Below With Nuclear Meltdown Perimeter Rounding
F16%20F-X2.jpg

F-16 Shown below with Midnight Blue coated Blade and Blue and Black G-10 Handles
F-16%20Coated%202-X2.jpg

F-16 Shown below with Black coated Blade and Blue and Black G-10 Handles
F-16%20Coated-X3.jpg

Sounds great! Can we hear more about the nuclear option?

Those waki's MBB has been posting recently have looked amazing. Prices not so much. F-16 looking to be a great bargain for a lot of INFI. :thumbsup:

exactly, and makes the already fairly reasonable price on this new busse all the more impressive

for those wondering, an MBB waki is about $2k usd, actually all their short swords probably are. a lot of that likely goes to the custom element and the rather impressive sheath/harness, but it’s still a pretty penny, even zwear or ztuff

nonetheless, they have the closest model we’ve yet to find as far as our “dream” short sword, even if they probably won’t get to making it for another year or two.

they may have busse on exclusivity, which is no small thing really, but busse got them waaay beat on price here

i’m still really impressed with the pricing here, and excited to see what the first run discount looks like

:drool:

and in our “humble” pie opinion, bussekin also got them waaay beat on culture! they may win on religion, but busse wins on whiskey

VERY NICE Blade!!! I would think anyone that missed out on the Hognose War Sword would be all over this. Looks like a great chopper!

Back